GoodData vs Jaime: What are the differences?
GoodData: We help businesses monetize big data. Get a closer look at all your business data at the same time so you can gain actionable insight into sales, marketing, customer engagement and more; Jaime: Turn SQL into powerful dashboards. Easily and quickly create shareable reports with charts and tables by running SQL queries directly to your database.
GoodData and Jaime belong to "Business Intelligence" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by GoodData are:
- Track all of your important business data in one place at the same time. Graphs and charts analyze changes in revenue, performance, website traffic, customer activity and more, and match these against your business goals.
- Automatically segment your audiences, products, customer feedback and other important categories related to your business.
- Set indicators to monitor the status of your business goals throughout the quarter. Goal indicators alert you when you’re on target, off pace and when something needs more attention to keep you on track, minimizing potential risks and surprises.
On the other hand, Jaime provides the following key features:
- Get started fast - Just connect to your database and start querying, set up everything in 1 minute.
- Protect your data - Jaime works on your computer and all conections to the database are made locally, our servers never hit your database
- Share with your team - Get a shareable link for a dashboard and let your team see all the insights.