GraphLab Create vs wise.io: What are the differences?
Developers describe GraphLab Create as "Machine learning platform that enables data scientists and app developers to easily create intelligent apps at scale". Building an intelligent, predictive application involves iterating over multiple steps: cleaning the data, developing features, training a model, and creating and maintaining a predictive service. GraphLab Create does all of this in one platform. It is easy to use, fast, and powerful. On the other hand, wise.io is detailed as "Machine Learning as a Service and Big Data Analytics". Wise.io builds machine intelligence products that make it easy for companies to derive actionable insight from their greatest corporate resource: their data.
GraphLab Create and wise.io can be categorized as "Machine Learning as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by GraphLab Create are:
- Analyze terabyte scale data at interactive speeds, on your desktop.
- A Single platform for tabular data, graphs, text, and images.
- State of the art machine learning algorithms including deep learning, boosted trees, and factorization machines.
On the other hand, wise.io provides the following key features:
- Use Wise.io for: Fraud detection, Intelligent sensors, Ad Targeting & Personalization, Genomics, Business Analytics, Finance, Healthcare, Sentiment Analysis
- Dead simple machine learning.- Our intuitive, easy-to-use platform for machine learning enables anyone to build and deploy models with a few simple clicks.
- A data science marketplace.- With the feature marketplace, we provide companies access to an expansive knowledge base.