What is wise.io?
Wise.io builds machine intelligence products that make it easy for companies to derive actionable insight from their greatest corporate resource: their data.
wise.io is a tool in the Machine Learning as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses wise.io?
Why developers like wise.io?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use wise.io
Be the first to leave a pro
- Use Wise.io for: Fraud detection, Intelligent sensors, Ad Targeting & Personalization, Genomics, Business Analytics, Finance, Healthcare, Sentiment Analysis
- Dead simple machine learning.- Our intuitive, easy-to-use platform for machine learning enables anyone to build and deploy models with a few simple clicks.
- A data science marketplace.- With the feature marketplace, we provide companies access to an expansive knowledge base.
- State-of the art technology.- Our IP is 10-100x faster and more memory efficient than any other implementation we can find.
- From experiment to production.- By breaking the barrier between sandbox learning and large-scale production environments, we decrease the lead time from inception to deployment.
- Automated reports.- Every time you build a model, we generate an easy-to-read report detailing the insights gleaned from your data and the performance of your newly minted model.
- Public or private cloud.- Our hosted platform makes it easy for businesses to deploy machine intelligence without having to build the infrastructure. For companies with security or latency concerns, we gladly offer an on-premise solution.
wise.io Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to wise.io?
See all alternatives
Azure Machine Learning
Azure Machine Learning is a fully-managed cloud service that enables data scientists and developers to efficiently embed predictive analytics into their applications, helping organizations use massive data sets and bring all the benefits of the cloud to machine learning.
Amazon Machine Learning
This new AWS service helps you to use all of that data you’ve been collecting to improve the quality of your decisions. You can build and fine-tune predictive models using large amounts of data, and then use Amazon Machine Learning to make predictions (in batch mode or in real-time) at scale. You can benefit from machine learning even if you don’t have an advanced degree in statistics or the desire to setup, run, and maintain your own processing and storage infrastructure.
A fully-managed service that enables developers and data scientists to quickly and easily build, train, and deploy machine learning models at any scale.
Amazon Elastic Inference
Amazon Elastic Inference allows you to attach low-cost GPU-powered acceleration to Amazon EC2 and Amazon SageMaker instances to reduce the cost of running deep learning inference by up to 75%. Amazon Elastic Inference supports TensorFlow, Apache MXNet, and ONNX models, with more frameworks coming soon.
Build And Run Predictive Applications For Streaming Data From Applications, Devices, Machines and Wearables