Amazon Machine Learning vs wise.io: What are the differences?
Developers describe Amazon Machine Learning as "Visualization tools and wizards that guide you through the process of creating ML models w/o having to learn complex ML algorithms & technology". This new AWS service helps you to use all of that data you’ve been collecting to improve the quality of your decisions. You can build and fine-tune predictive models using large amounts of data, and then use Amazon Machine Learning to make predictions (in batch mode or in real-time) at scale. You can benefit from machine learning even if you don’t have an advanced degree in statistics or the desire to setup, run, and maintain your own processing and storage infrastructure. On the other hand, wise.io is detailed as "Machine Learning as a Service and Big Data Analytics". Wise.io builds machine intelligence products that make it easy for companies to derive actionable insight from their greatest corporate resource: their data.
Amazon Machine Learning and wise.io belong to "Machine Learning as a Service" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Amazon Machine Learning are:
- Easily Create Machine Learning Models
- From Models to Predictions in Seconds
- Scalable, High Performance Prediction Generation Service
On the other hand, wise.io provides the following key features:
- Use Wise.io for: Fraud detection, Intelligent sensors, Ad Targeting & Personalization, Genomics, Business Analytics, Finance, Healthcare, Sentiment Analysis
- Dead simple machine learning.- Our intuitive, easy-to-use platform for machine learning enables anyone to build and deploy models with a few simple clicks.
- A data science marketplace.- With the feature marketplace, we provide companies access to an expansive knowledge base.