Azure Machine Learning vs wise.io: What are the differences?
Developers describe Azure Machine Learning as "A fully-managed cloud service for predictive analytics". Azure Machine Learning is a fully-managed cloud service that enables data scientists and developers to efficiently embed predictive analytics into their applications, helping organizations use massive data sets and bring all the benefits of the cloud to machine learning. On the other hand, wise.io is detailed as "Machine Learning as a Service and Big Data Analytics". Wise.io builds machine intelligence products that make it easy for companies to derive actionable insight from their greatest corporate resource: their data.
Azure Machine Learning and wise.io can be primarily classified as "Machine Learning as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Azure Machine Learning are:
- Designed for new and experienced users
- Proven algorithms from MS Research, Xbox and Bing
- First class support for the open source language R
On the other hand, wise.io provides the following key features:
- Use Wise.io for: Fraud detection, Intelligent sensors, Ad Targeting & Personalization, Genomics, Business Analytics, Finance, Healthcare, Sentiment Analysis
- Dead simple machine learning.- Our intuitive, easy-to-use platform for machine learning enables anyone to build and deploy models with a few simple clicks.
- A data science marketplace.- With the feature marketplace, we provide companies access to an expansive knowledge base.