BigML vs wise.io: What are the differences?
What is BigML? Machine Learning, made simple. Predictive analytics for big data and not-so-big data. BigML provides a hosted machine learning platform for advanced analytics. Through BigML's intuitive interface and/or its open API and bindings in several languages, analysts, data scientists and developers alike can quickly build fully actionable predictive models and clusters that can easily be incorporated into related applications and services.
What is wise.io? Machine Learning as a Service and Big Data Analytics. Wise.io builds machine intelligence products that make it easy for companies to derive actionable insight from their greatest corporate resource: their data.
BigML and wise.io can be categorized as "Machine Learning as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by BigML are:
- REST API
- bindings in Pyton, Java, Ruby, node.js, C#, Clojure, PHP, and more
- several algorithms, including categorical & regression decision trees, ensembles of trees (random decision forest), cluster analysis and more
On the other hand, wise.io provides the following key features:
- Use Wise.io for: Fraud detection, Intelligent sensors, Ad Targeting & Personalization, Genomics, Business Analytics, Finance, Healthcare, Sentiment Analysis
- Dead simple machine learning.- Our intuitive, easy-to-use platform for machine learning enables anyone to build and deploy models with a few simple clicks.
- A data science marketplace.- With the feature marketplace, we provide companies access to an expansive knowledge base.