Algorithms.io vs BigML: What are the differences?
Developers describe Algorithms.io as "Machine learning as a service for streaming data from connected devices". Build And Run Predictive Applications For Streaming Data From Applications, Devices, Machines and Wearables. On the other hand, BigML is detailed as "Machine Learning, made simple. Predictive analytics for big data and not-so-big data". BigML provides a hosted machine learning platform for advanced analytics. Through BigML's intuitive interface and/or its open API and bindings in several languages, analysts, data scientists and developers alike can quickly build fully actionable predictive models and clusters that can easily be incorporated into related applications and services.
Algorithms.io and BigML belong to "Machine Learning as a Service" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Algorithms.io are:
- Classification & Anomaly Detection- With our machine learning algorithms and your time series data, we can get up to 99% prediction accuracy on the state of the sensor. Algorithms include neural network, random forest, support vector machine and others.
- Streaming Data Infrastructure- We provide the infrastructure for your streaming data as a service including a highly scalable time-series database and analytics capabilities.
- Analytics Across All Your Devices- Capture and aggregate data from all of your devices to perform analytics across the entire dataset.
On the other hand, BigML provides the following key features:
- REST API
- bindings in Pyton, Java, Ruby, node.js, C#, Clojure, PHP, and more
- several algorithms, including categorical & regression decision trees, ensembles of trees (random decision forest), cluster analysis and more