Algorithms.io vs Azure Machine Learning: What are the differences?
Algorithms.io: Machine learning as a service for streaming data from connected devices. Build And Run Predictive Applications For Streaming Data From Applications, Devices, Machines and Wearables; Azure Machine Learning: A fully-managed cloud service for predictive analytics. Azure Machine Learning is a fully-managed cloud service that enables data scientists and developers to efficiently embed predictive analytics into their applications, helping organizations use massive data sets and bring all the benefits of the cloud to machine learning.
Algorithms.io and Azure Machine Learning can be primarily classified as "Machine Learning as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Algorithms.io are:
- Classification & Anomaly Detection- With our machine learning algorithms and your time series data, we can get up to 99% prediction accuracy on the state of the sensor. Algorithms include neural network, random forest, support vector machine and others.
- Streaming Data Infrastructure- We provide the infrastructure for your streaming data as a service including a highly scalable time-series database and analytics capabilities.
- Analytics Across All Your Devices- Capture and aggregate data from all of your devices to perform analytics across the entire dataset.
On the other hand, Azure Machine Learning provides the following key features:
- Designed for new and experienced users
- Proven algorithms from MS Research, Xbox and Bing
- First class support for the open source language R