Grasshopper vs SendHub: What are the differences?
What is Grasshopper? The entrepreneur’s phone system. Sound more professional and stay connected with Grasshopper, the Virtual Phone System designed for entrepreneurs. Grasshopper works just like a traditional phone system, but requires no hardware to purchase or software to install.
What is SendHub? Get a Free Phone Line in Under a Minute. SendHub is a simple, fast, web and mobile communication tool that provides businesses, and organizations, with a call and messaging solution to reach small and large groups of people.
Grasshopper and SendHub belong to "Phone" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Grasshopper are:
- Toll Free or Local Number - local or national presence
- Unlimited Extensions - for departments & employees
- Call forwarding to mobile phones - work from anywhere
On the other hand, SendHub provides the following key features:
- Access from any device, anywhere, anytime
- Get any phone number including Toll Free
- High quality VOIP calls from your cellphone