Local by Flywheel vs Gutenix: What are the differences?
What is Local by Flywheel? A way to develop WordPress locally. It is a free local development environment designed to simplify the workflow of WordPress developers and designers. It makes creating a local WordPress site a light breeze. Any site created with it, will automatically have a self-signed certificate created.
What is Gutenix? WordPress starter theme & templates. It is a subscription service for WordPress that offers ZeGuten blocks for PRO content and style in Gutenberg & dozens of starter sites Gutenix tool kit for Gutenberg:
- ZeGuten blocks plugin for codeless editing
- Dozens of starter sites for most popular builders
- Lightweight Gutenix theme with Pro features
- +6 ready-to-use designs monthly
- Unlimited websites usage
- 24/7 premium support.
Local by Flywheel and Gutenix can be primarily classified as "CMS" tools.
Some of the features offered by Local by Flywheel are:
- ONE-CLICK WORDPRESS INSTALLATION
- HASSLE-FREE LOCAL SSL SUPPORT
- SSH + WP-CLI ACCESS
On the other hand, Gutenix provides the following key features:
- Fully GPL-compatible
- Allow creating all kinds of content
- Don’t require knowledge of coding