WordPress MVC vs Gutenix: What are the differences?
WordPress MVC: WordPress framework for custom Themes and Plugins development. It is a framework for developing custom themes and plugins. It is free, Open Source, and will help you develop and deploy awesome themes and plugins faster and easier; Gutenix: WordPress starter theme & templates. It is a subscription service for WordPress that offers ZeGuten blocks for PRO content and style in Gutenberg & dozens of starter sites Gutenix tool kit for Gutenberg:
- ZeGuten blocks plugin for codeless editing
- Dozens of starter sites for most popular builders
- Lightweight Gutenix theme with Pro features
- +6 ready-to-use designs monthly
- Unlimited websites usage
- 24/7 premium support.
WordPress MVC and Gutenix can be primarily classified as "CMS" tools.
Some of the features offered by WordPress MVC are:
- Dependency injection
On the other hand, Gutenix provides the following key features:
- Fully GPL-compatible
- Allow creating all kinds of content
- Don’t require knowledge of coding
WordPress MVC is an open source tool with 10 GitHub stars and 5 GitHub forks. Here's a link to WordPress MVC's open source repository on GitHub.