Haskell for Mac vs NetBeans IDE: What are the differences?
Haskell for Mac: An IDE for Haskell. An IDE for Haskell featuring rapid-feedback playgrounds. Ideal for learning Haskell, experimentation, and for rapidly developing small Haskell applications; NetBeans IDE: Quickly and easily develop desktop, mobile and web applications with Java, HTML5, PHP, C/C++ and more. NetBeans IDE is FREE, open source, and has a worldwide community of users and developers.
Haskell for Mac and NetBeans IDE can be primarily classified as "Integrated Development Environment" tools.
Some of the features offered by Haskell for Mac are:
- Glasgow Haskell Compiler (GHC) 8.0.2
- Over 200 packages of LTS Haskell 8.9
- Optional HaskellCLI component
On the other hand, NetBeans IDE provides the following key features:
- Best Support for Latest Java Technologies
- Fast & Smart Code Editing
- Easy & Efficient Project Management