Reinvigorate vs Imply: What are the differences?
Developers describe Reinvigorate as "Measure, analyze, evolve. Simple, real-time web analytics + heatmaps". Reinvigorate is a unique, real-time web analytics system leveraging some of today’s most advanced open-source technology to give you the best-looking and easiest to use analytics platform available. On the other hand, Imply is detailed as "Provides a real-time analytics solution". It is a complete analytics platform built around Apache Druid While traditional business intelligence workflows focus on using static reports and dashboards, it provides rapid, dynamic access to streaming and batch data. Leverage the power of Druid to instantly create ad-hoc views on real-time and historical data and explain any pattern or anomaly..
Reinvigorate and Imply can be primarily classified as "Realtime Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by Reinvigorate are:
- Real-time, Active Tracking
- The Hottest Heatmaps
- Desktop Delivery with Snoop
On the other hand, Imply provides the following key features:
- Collect all your event streams, logs, metrics, and telemetry data in one place, all in real-time
- Perform complex groupings, filterings, and aggregations on data at any scale
- Leverage full text search to find the exact subset of data you need to analyze