Incapsula vs MaxCDN: What are the differences?
Incapsula: Cloud-based service that makes websites safer, faster and more reliable. Through an application-aware, global content delivery network (CDN), Incapsula provides any website and web application with best-of-breed security, DDoS protection, load balancing and failover solutions; MaxCDN: Our CDN makes your site load faster!. The MaxCDN Content Delivery Network efficiently delivers your site’s static file through hundreds of servers instead of slogging through a single host. This "smart route" technology distributes your content to your visitors via the city closest to them.
Incapsula and MaxCDN belong to "Content Delivery Network" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Incapsula are:
- Website Security and WAF
- Unmatched web application security experience, enhanced by real-time big data analytics, enables Incapsula to provide best-of-breed security to the world's businesses. DDoS Protection
- Combining a robust network backbone and industry-acclaimed traffic inspection solutions, Incapsula provides protection against all application, network, and protocol-based DDoS attacks. CDN
On the other hand, MaxCDN provides the following key features:
- We Make You Fast- With our fast-growing network of multiple PoP locations in all parts of the globe, we mirror your content and deliver it to the neared location to your visitors. It isn't just our network that is fast, but with our state-of-art hardware, fast RAM and SSD storage, content is served at lightning fast speeds.
- We Have Your Back- To ensure that you do not have any downtime, we have deployed redundant networks and intelligent routing that ensures selecting an alternative route if a network pathway is down.
- We Help You Rank- Using MaxCDN will help you improve your website speed, and since this is now a ranking factor used by Google and other search engines for deciding search results, deploying MaxCDN will help you rank better, giving you more traffic.
According to the StackShare community, MaxCDN has a broader approval, being mentioned in 887 company stacks & 109 developers stacks; compared to Incapsula, which is listed in 98 company stacks and 6 developer stacks.