What is Incapsula?
Through an application-aware, global content delivery network (CDN), Incapsula provides any website and web application with best-of-breed security, DDoS protection, load balancing and failover solutions.
Incapsula is a tool in the Content Delivery Network category of a tech stack.
Who uses Incapsula?
107 companies reportedly use Incapsula in their tech stacks, including Trello, BrightMachine, and Kiwi.
14 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Incapsula.
Why developers like Incapsula?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Incapsula
- Website Security and WAF
- Unmatched web application security experience, enhanced by real-time big data analytics, enables Incapsula to provide best-of-breed security to the world's businesses. DDoS Protection
- Combining a robust network backbone and industry-acclaimed traffic inspection solutions, Incapsula provides protection against all application, network, and protocol-based DDoS attacks. CDN
- Incapsula’s CDN is a global network of data centers that deliver Full Site Acceleration through intelligent caching and content optimization tools. Load Balancing
- Incapsula's Layer 7 Load Balancing & Failover service provides an enterprise-grade cloud-based solution for a healthy network.
Incapsula Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Incapsula?
See all alternatives
Cloudflare speeds up and protects millions of websites, APIs, SaaS services, and other properties connected to the Internet.
AWS WAF is a web application firewall that helps protect your web applications from common web exploits that could affect application availability, compromise security, or consume excessive resources.
Amazon CloudFront can be used to deliver your entire website, including dynamic, static, streaming, and interactive content using a global network of edge locations. Requests for your content are automatically routed to the nearest edge location, so content is delivered with the best possible performance.
The MaxCDN Content Delivery Network efficiently delivers your site’s static file through hundreds of servers instead of slogging through a single host. This "smart route" technology distributes your content to your visitors via the city closest to them.
Fastly's real-time content delivery network gives you total control over your content, unprecedented access to performance analytics, and the ability to instantly update content in 150 milliseconds.
- No public GitHub repository available -