Inspectlet vs Mouseflow: What are the differences?
What is Inspectlet? Record and playback everything visitors do on your site. Inspectlet records videos of your visitors as they use your site, allowing you to see everything they do. See every mouse movement, scroll, click, and keypress on your site. You never need to wonder how visitors are using your site again.
What is Mouseflow? Watch your visitors interact with your site, live. Mouseflow records videos of your site visitors and generates heatmaps highlighting areas users are clicking, scrolling and ignoring. Immerse yourself in their behavior to maximize conversions and customer satisfaction.
Inspectlet belongs to "User Feedback as a Service" category of the tech stack, while Mouseflow can be primarily classified under "Heatmap Analytics".
Some of the features offered by Inspectlet are:
- Identify individual users
- Capture interesting events
- AJAX, HTTPS, authentication, single-page apps: everything works straight out of the box
On the other hand, Mouseflow provides the following key features:
- Live Mouse Tracking- Watch live recordings of visitor behavior. Capture all mouse movements, clicks, scrolls, keystrokes, and form fills.
- Click & Move Heatmaps- Spot trends and boost conversions with instant heatmaps. Measure the effectiveness of each page on your site.
- Scroll Heatmaps- See where visitors pay attention using scroll heatmaps. Optimize your site to maximize sales.
According to the StackShare community, Inspectlet has a broader approval, being mentioned in 24 company stacks & 3 developers stacks; compared to Mouseflow, which is listed in 9 company stacks and 5 developer stacks.