KafkaHQ vs KafkaCenter: What are the differences?
Developers describe KafkaHQ as "Kafka GUI for topics, topics data, consumers group, schema registry, connect and more". It is a Kafka GUI for topics, topics data, consumers group, schema registry, connect and more. It works with modern Kafka cluster. On the other hand, KafkaCenter is detailed as "A unified one-stop platform for Kafka cluster management and maintenance". It is a unified one-stop platform for Kafka cluster management and maintenance, producer / consumer monitoring, and use of ecological components.
KafkaHQ and KafkaCenter can be primarily classified as "Kafka" tools.
Some of the features offered by KafkaHQ are:
- Works with modern Kafka cluster (1.0+)
- Connection on standard or ssl, sasl cluster
- Multi cluster
On the other hand, KafkaCenter provides the following key features:
- View kafka cluster list and monitoring information
- Users can view their own topics in this module, apply for new topics, mock and consumption data
- Users can view the production and consumption of topics in this module, and set warning information for consumption delays
KafkaHQ and KafkaCenter are both open source tools. It seems that KafkaHQ with 1.34K GitHub stars and 133 forks on GitHub has more adoption than KafkaCenter with 536 GitHub stars and 62 GitHub forks.