What is KafkaCenter?
It is a unified one-stop platform for Kafka cluster management and maintenance, producer / consumer monitoring, and use of ecological components.
KafkaCenter is a tool in the Kafka Tools category of a tech stack.
KafkaCenter is an open source tool with 701 GitHub stars and 87 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to KafkaCenter's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses KafkaCenter?
Pros of KafkaCenter
Be the first to leave a pro
- View kafka cluster list and monitoring information
- Users can view their own topics in this module, apply for new topics, mock and consumption data
- Users can view the production and consumption of topics in this module, and set warning information for consumption delays
- Users able to quickly create their own KSQL jobs and maintain their jobs
- maintain kafka cluster information
KafkaCenter Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to KafkaCenter?
This interface makes it easier to identify topics which are unevenly distributed across the cluster or have partition leaders unevenly distributed across the cluster. It supports management of multiple clusters, preferred replica election, replica re-assignment, and topic creation. It is also great for getting a quick bird’s eye view of the cluster.
This gem is a modern Kafka client library for Ruby based on librdkafka. It wraps the production-ready C client using the ffi gem and targets Kafka 1.0+ and Ruby 2.3+.
It is a Kafka GUI for topics, topics data, consumers group, schema registry, connect and more. It works with modern Kafka cluster.
DoctorKafka can automatically detect broker failure and reassign the workload on the failed nodes to other nodes. DoctorKafka can also perform load balancing based on topic partitions's network usage, and makes sure that broker network usage does not exceed the defined settings.