KafkaCenter vs Kafdrop: What are the differences?
Developers describe KafkaCenter as "A unified one-stop platform for Kafka cluster management and maintenance". It is a unified one-stop platform for Kafka cluster management and maintenance, producer / consumer monitoring, and use of ecological components. On the other hand, Kafdrop is detailed as "A web UI for viewing Kafka topics and browsing consumer groups". It is a web UI for viewing Kafka topics and browsing consumer groups. The tool displays information such as brokers, topics, partitions, consumers, and lets you view messages.
KafkaCenter and Kafdrop can be categorized as "Kafka" tools.
Some of the features offered by KafkaCenter are:
- View kafka cluster list and monitoring information
- Users can view their own topics in this module, apply for new topics, mock and consumption data
- Users can view the production and consumption of topics in this module, and set warning information for consumption delays
On the other hand, Kafdrop provides the following key features:
- View Kafka brokers — topic and partition assignments, and controller status
- View topics — partition count, replication status, and custom configuration
- Browse messages — JSON, plain text and Avro encoding
KafkaCenter is an open source tool with 730 GitHub stars and 94 GitHub forks. Here's a link to KafkaCenter's open source repository on GitHub.