Kimono vs ParseHub: What are the differences?
What is Kimono? Turn websites into structured APIs from your browser in seconds. You don't need to write any code or install any software to extract data with Kimono. The easiest way to use Kimono is to add our bookmarklet to your browser's bookmark bar. Then go to the website you want to get data from and click the bookmarklet. Select the data you want and Kimono does the rest We take care of hosting the APIs that you build with Kimono and running them on the schedule you specify. Use the API output in JSON or as CSV files that you can easily paste into a spreadsheet..
Kimono and ParseHub can be categorized as "Web Scraping API" tools.
Some of the features offered by Kimono are:
- Build an API in seconds with kimono to power your apps, models and visualizations with live data without writing any code
- The kimono smart extractor recognizes patterns in web content allowing you get the data you want quickly and visually
- We host your APIs and data in the cloud and run them on the schedule that's right for you
On the other hand, ParseHub provides the following key features:
- Works with single-page apps, multi-page apps
- Uses machine learning for its state-of-the-art relationship engine
- Instantly shows sample data as you're working
What is Kimono?
What is ParseHub?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What are the cons of using Kimono?
What are the cons of using ParseHub?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Kimono?
What tools integrate with ParseHub?
ParseHub was able to get data from millions of pages, and deal with things like hidden elements, text appearing on hover only, and all sorts of scrolling pages. It is for sure very superior technically and can get data from pretty much any website