Lobe vs numericaal: What are the differences?
What is Lobe? Deep learning made simple. An easy-to-use visual tool that lets you build custom deep learning models, quickly train them, and ship them directly in your app without writing any code.
What is numericaal? Machine learning for mobile & IoT made easy. numericaal automates model optimization and management so you can focus on data and training.
Lobe and numericaal can be primarily classified as "Machine Learning" tools.
Some of the features offered by Lobe are:
- Build - Drag in your training data and Lobe automatically builds you a custom deep learning model. Then refine your model by adjusting settings and connecting pre-trained building blocks.
- Train - Monitor training progress in real-time with interactive charts and test results that update live as your model improves. Cloud training lets you get results quickly, without slowing down your computer.
- Ship - Export your trained model to TensorFlow or CoreML and run it directly in your app on iOS and Android. Or use the easy-to-use Lobe Developer API and run your model remotely over the air.
On the other hand, numericaal provides the following key features:
- MODEL RESOURCE OPTIMIZATION - We automatically run multiple toolchains to give you the best speed, power and memory tradeoff on every model change.
- CROSS-PLATFORM MODEL ANALYTICS - We measure on-device speed and power usage to help you evaluate and compare models across hardware platforms.
- BOTTLENECK IDENTIFICATION - We help you pinpoint performance bottlenecks and focus your model optimization on layers that matter the most.