Meetings.io vs Webex: What are the differences?
Meetings.io: Effortless Video Meetings. Meet with clients, co-workers & teams. No software or signups needed. Works on all web browsers. Best of all, it's free; Webex: Connect with anyone, anywhere, any time. Collaborate with colleagues across your organization, or halfway across the planet. Meet online and share files, information, and expertise. Collaborate from wherever you are with WebEx mobile apps for IPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry. If you can get online, you can work together.
Meetings.io and Webex belong to "Web and Video Conferencing" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Meetings.io are:
- Meet face to face online.
- Hangout with your team, co-workers or project groups.
- Share your Screen
On the other hand, Webex provides the following key features:
- Invite and remind participants - invite participants to an online meeting that has already started via email, voice conference, or instant messenger, and send reminders about your upcoming meeting.
- Use integrated WebEx audio – create a more productive meeting experience with integrated WebEx audio.
- Record your meeting - record your actions during your meeting so you can review the discussion at a later time, or send to colleagues who couldn’t attend.
What is Meetings.io?
What is Webex?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Meetings.io?
Why do developers choose Webex?
What are the cons of using Meetings.io?
What are the cons of using Webex?
What companies use Meetings.io?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Meetings.io?
Uploadcare is mostly remote team and we're using video conferencing all the time both for internal team meetings and for external sales, support, interview, etc. calls. I think we've tried every solution there is on the market before we've decided to stop with Zoom.
Tools just plainly don't work (Skype), are painful to install for external participants (Webex and other "enterprise" solutions) can't properly handle 10+ participants calls (Google Hangouts Chat).
Zoom just works. It has all required features and even handles bad connections very graciously. One of the best tool decisions we've ever made :)