mention vs Twilert: What are the differences?
Developers describe mention as "Real-time social media monitoring". Start listening to what's being said on the web and social web. React quickly, collaborate, and analyze your online presence. On the other hand, Twilert is detailed as "Get realtime alerts via email when your brand names, keywords or hashtags are mentioned on Twitter". Twilert is a Twitter monitoring tool that enables you to receive regular email alerts when people tweet about you, your brand, product or service.
mention and Twilert can be primarily classified as "Social Media" tools.
Some of the features offered by mention are:
- Monitor millions of sources in 42 languages and make sure you're not missing anything published on social networks, news sites, forums, blogs or any web page
- Connect social accounts to your alerts and react without leaving the application
- Get a snapshot of your mentions by source, language, and over a selected period of time. Generate reports and export data to compare yourself with your competitors
On the other hand, Twilert provides the following key features:
- Twilert tells you when someone is talking about your brand on Twitter.
- You decide what to search for
- Twilert listens for your chosen search terms