Pantheon vs Posthaven: What are the differences?
What is Pantheon? The professional website platform for Drupal & WordPress sites. Stop struggling with version control, staging environments, backups, and workflow. Pantheon makes best practices easy. It’s 100% free for developers.
What is Posthaven? Blogs made to live forever. We need a good solid blog platform for ourselves, and we know our friends and colleagues need one too. That's why we started Posthaven. We're not going to show ads. We're not looking for investors. We're going to make money the best way we know how: charging for it. It will be everything you expect in a blog platform - simple and modern.
Pantheon and Posthaven can be primarily classified as "Hosted Blogging Platforms" tools.
Some of the features offered by Pantheon are:
- “Git push to deploy,” a continuous integration workflow
- One-click core updates, Git, Drush, Varnish, Redis, automated backups
- Automated Drupal and WordPress updates
On the other hand, Posthaven provides the following key features:
- Post by web, with photos, music, video and documents
- Private sites with passwords
- Pages and links