ParseHub vs Portia: What are the differences?
ParseHub and Portia can be primarily classified as "Web Scraping API" tools.
Some of the features offered by ParseHub are:
- Works with single-page apps, multi-page apps
- Uses machine learning for its state-of-the-art relationship engine
- Instantly shows sample data as you're working
On the other hand, Portia provides the following key features:
- Extracts data from websites based on visual selections by the user
- Creates generic web scrapers which are capable of extracting data from any web page with a similar structure
- Exports scraped data in CSV, JSON, JSON-lines and XML
Portia is an open source tool with 7.08K GitHub stars and 1.12K GitHub forks. Here's a link to Portia's open source repository on GitHub.