Personas vs trak.io: What are the differences?
Developers describe Personas as "Customer data infrastructure". Personas is a new product built on the Segment platform. With Personas, you can take the context from every past customer conversation with you to the next. On the other hand, trak.io is detailed as "Track, analyse & improve the important KPI's". Learn more about your customers with individual visitor timelines and metrics that are customised to your web or mobile app.
Personas and trak.io can be primarily classified as "Customer Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by Personas are:
- Identity Resolution - Unify user history across devices and channels into one comprehensive profile
- Trait and Audience Building - Synthesize raw data into traits, audiences, and predictions for each customer
- Activation - Use these enrichments to personalize marketing campaigns and in-app experiences
On the other hand, trak.io provides the following key features:
- Acquistion- Discover what's driving your signups and measure all the way through to revenue.
- Activation- Optimise onboarding so that your hard-earned signups actually use your app.
- Retention- Monitor how users return to your app. Track which methods are pulling them back.