Quaderno vs Sush.io: What are the differences?
Quaderno: Invoicing for Stripe, Braintree, and PayPal. Quaderno is a set of APIs to automate and improve billing management in businesses of all sizes; Sush.io: Sync Stripe with Xero, Quickbooks, Freshbooks and many more. Sush.io is the easiest automation gateway for financial APIs : Like Mint + IFTTT in a single app. Automate 90% of Financial and Accounting tasks by connecting Stripe to Xero, Quickbooks Online and many more Business Apps.
Quaderno and Sush.io can be primarily classified as "SaaS for Stripe" tools.
Some of the features offered by Quaderno are:
- An API that gets out of your way. With wrappers in Ruby, PHP, and more, you can get started in minutes.
- Integration with several payment gateways
- Taxes management
On the other hand, Sush.io provides the following key features:
- Sync Stripe to Accounting Apps like Xero and Quickbooks to reconcile Charges, Refunds and Transfers automatically
- Sync Stripe to Freshbooks to generate Invoices, Fees automatically
- Sync Stripe to Online Banking to get payment notifications