Rapportive vs Vibe: What are the differences?
Rapportive: Get rich contact profiles right inside of Gmail. Rapportive shows you everything about your contacts right inside your inbox; Vibe: Hover your mouse over any E-mail ID, get the full information about the person behind that address. Vibe is an easy to use people research tool. You can use Vibe to find the person behind any email address. After installing the Vibe Chrome, Mac, iPhone or Outlook app, with a simple hover or click on any email address, you can find all information about the person in less than 3 seconds.
Rapportive and Vibe belong to "Customer Profiles" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Rapportive are:
- Who is this?- See their happy smiling face.
- Where are they?- See if they're nearby, and arrange to meet.
- What do they do?- See their job, company and LinkedIn profile.
On the other hand, Vibe provides the following key features:
- Mac App, iOS App, and Chrome Extension available
- Get LinkedIn, AngelList, Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter info and more
- API access in private beta