What is Statusfy and what are its top alternatives?
Top Alternatives to Statusfy
Cachet is an open source status page system written in PHP, using the Laravel framework. ...
The #1 status and incident communication tool. Use Statuspage to build trust with every incident. ...
Our simple, yet feature packed, status pages provide the ultimate truth-of-source for your system's current status. Skip building a homegrown solution and keep focused on your passion. Our platform will save you tons of time. ...
Monitor services and keep your audience informed of status changes with an automated hosted status page. ...
It monitors your website, dashboards, API's, and more and alerts your team when downtime happens. We also give you a Status Page which keeps your customers looped in and improves transparency. ...
We help organizations reduce the impact of downtime and establish efficient and flexible communication with their customers and teams during incidents and maintenance events. ...
Checkup can be customized to check up on any of your sites or services at any time, from any infrastructure, using any storage provider of your choice. The status page can be customized to your liking since you can do your checks however you want. ...
StatusEntry allows you to notify users when incident happens and show your recent status & service uptime history to your customers via public status page dedicated to your account. ...
Statusfy alternatives & related posts
- Open Source18
- Looks beautiful7
- RESTful API7
- Free to use5
- Scheduled maintenance5
- Easy and efficient3
- Easy to use dashboard3
related Cachet posts
- Easy downtime notifications23
- It's lovely out of the box8
- RESTful API7
- Historical Incidents3
- Automatically tweet updates3
related StatusPage.io posts
- Much of the same features as statuspage.io3
- Pingdom integration3
- Cheaper than statuspage.io2
- Easy setup1
- Great customer support1
related Status.io posts
related Hund posts
- Great Product, and very easy to setup2
- Solves downtime problems without a struggle.2
- Easy to setup status page2
- Site monitoring1
- Provides access to monitor services, alert services1
- It's a life saver for my IT team1
related Fyipe posts
related StatusHub posts
related Checkup posts
- Much of the same features as statuspage.io1
- User based subscription plans1
- Much more affordable than other alternatives1
- Free plan to serve public status page1
- Unlimited Users1