What is Freshstatus?
Build your status pages within minutes. The best FREE status page alternative that provides superior status page customisation along with incident communication features. Seamlessly integrate with other tools via Webhook & APIs.
Freshstatus is a tool in the Monitoring Aggregation category of a tech stack.
Who uses Freshstatus?
- Add up to 250 Subscribers for free
- Add up to 5 team members for free
- Add unlimited contacts for internal notifications
- Advanced Status Page Customisation
- Create Incidents and Schedule Maintenances
- Unlimited Incidents and Uptime History
- Create Private incidents and scheduled maintenances
- Communicate within team with Private Notes
- Create Private Status Pages (IP whitelisting)
- Canned responses
- Incident templates
- Email notifications/ reminders
- Custom domain
- Analytics & reports
- Status embed (Status badge and alert widgets)
- Webhook Integration
- Open API
- Freshdesk Integration
- Freshservice Integration
- Twitter Integration
- Slack Integration
- MS Teams Integration
Freshstatus Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Freshstatus?
See all alternatives
PagerDuty is an alarm aggregation and dispatching service for system administrators and support teams. It collects alerts from your monitoring tools, gives you an overall view of all of your monitoring alarms, and alerts an on duty engineer if there's a problem.
OpsGenie is a cloud-based service for dev & ops teams, providing reliable alerts, on-call schedule management, and escalations. OpsGenie integrates with monitoring tools & services and ensures that the right people are at the right time.
VictorOps is a real-time incident management platform that combines the power of people and data to embolden DevOps teams so they can handle incidents as they occur and prepare for the next one.
Healthchecks.io is a monitoring service for your cron jobs, background services and scheduled tasks. It works by listening for HTTP "pings" from your services. You can set up various alert methods: email, Slack, Telegram, PagerDuty, etc.
Bigpanda helps you manage and respond to ops incidents faster. All your alerts: organized, assignable, trackable, snoozeable, and updated in real-time.
No related comparisons found