What is TerminusDB?
Who uses TerminusDB?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose TerminusDB in their tech stack.
Didn't get an answer before so asking again but considering a different database. Does anyone have experience with TerminusDB? Seems interesting and could be useful for my FOSS project: https://github.com/supragma/supragma/wiki Dev Stack originally considered: https://github.com/supragma/supragma/wiki/Dev-Stack
I need to ensure the best encryption possible for the database.
Any feedback is welcome about anything that catches your eye in the stack that I'm considering. Thanks, Raj
- Make complex data models easy, maintainable and enforced
- Overcome the Object Impedance mismatch without turning your Database into an incomprehensible soup
- Allow you to search for repeating patterns using recursion
- Give you powerful temporal queries using finite domain constraint logic
- Enable the sharing of data using linked open data formats RDF and JSON-LD making scientific or organisational information sharing easy
- Help you automate the production of UI and data-entry by knowing what data means