What is TileDB?
TileDB offers a data engine that makes data management and compute fast, easy and universal. Manage, store, share and analyze any kind of data (not just tables) with any computational tool (not just SQL) at extreme scale.
TileDB is a tool in the Databases category of a tech stack.
TileDB is an open source tool with GitHub stars and GitHub forks. Here’s a link to TileDB's open source repository on GitHub
Python, Java, Amazon S3, Go, and MariaDB are some of the popular tools that integrate with TileDB. Here's a list of all 15 tools that integrate with TileDB.
- An open-source, open-spec cloud-native storage engine and universal format based on multi-dimensional arrays
- Support for multiple backends
- Data versioning and updates built-in
- Extreme interoperability with multiple language APIs and data science frameworks
- Integrations with most SQL engines and various geospatial and genomic libraries
- 100% serverless functions spanning SQL, UDFs and advanced analytics
- Data sharing and secure access control within and outside organizations
- Data and code exploration and collaboration
- Data Monetization
- Hosted Jupyter Notebooks
TileDB Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to TileDB?
See all alternatives
The MySQL software delivers a very fast, multi-threaded, multi-user, and robust SQL (Structured Query Language) database server. MySQL Server is intended for mission-critical, heavy-load production systems as well as for embedding into mass-deployed software.
PostgreSQL is an advanced object-relational database management system that supports an extended subset of the SQL standard, including transactions, foreign keys, subqueries, triggers, user-defined types and functions.
MongoDB stores data in JSON-like documents that can vary in structure, offering a dynamic, flexible schema. MongoDB was also designed for high availability and scalability, with built-in replication and auto-sharding.
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft® SQL Server is a database management and analysis system for e-commerce, line-of-business, and data warehousing solutions.
SQLite is an embedded SQL database engine. Unlike most other SQL databases, SQLite does not have a separate server process. SQLite reads and writes directly to ordinary disk files. A complete SQL database with multiple tables, indices, triggers, and views, is contained in a single disk file.
No related comparisons found