What is Treo?
By combining modern tooling with the power of data visualization, Treo provides evidence of fast web experience and helps you build performant websites.
Treo is a tool in the Performance Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses Treo?
Pros of Treo
Easy to setup and great visualization
- User Experience Metrics - First Meaningful Paint, First Interactive, Consistently Interactive, Performance Score
- Interactivity Heatmap - Provides an inside on main thread usage and blocking
- Accurate Monitoring - Enter a URL, choose a location, and start monitoring every hour with full access to the history
- High-Level Overview - Get a full picture of your site's performance in one high-level overview. Data preview includes user experience metrics aligned with page screenshots.
- User Timing - Configure custom metrics, like "Time to First Tweet" or "Time to Hero Image" using User Timing API. Treo will detect them automatically and provide powerful visualization and alerts.
- Distribution View - Discover distribution of each metric. Is it a stable value? Is it unstable and possibly affected by third-party content? Do you have performance regression?
- Alerts - Set up automatic alarms to receive notifications about quality regressions. Alerts are checked with each automatic audit or using Deploy API.
Treo Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Treo?
See all alternatives
The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 do too.
Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Start monitoring in minutes with Datadog!
It is a set of libraries for various languages that allow you to collect application metrics and distributed traces, then transfer the data to a backend of your choice in real time. This data can be analyzed by developers and admins to understand the health of the application and debug problems.
Azure Application Insights
It is an extensible Application Performance Management service for developers and DevOps professionals. Use it to monitor your live applications. It will automatically detect performance anomalies, and includes powerful analytics tools.
It is an AI-powered, full stack, automated performance management solution. It provides user experience analysis that identifies and resolves application performance issues faster than ever before.