What is Treo?
By combining modern tooling with the power of data visualization, Treo provides evidence of fast web experience and helps you build performant websites.
Treo is a tool in the Performance Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses Treo?
No company stacks found
No developer stacks found
Why developers like Treo?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Treo
- User Experience Metrics - First Meaningful Paint, First Interactive, Consistently Interactive, Performance Score
- Interactivity Heatmap - Provides an inside on main thread usage and blocking
- Accurate Monitoring - Enter a URL, choose a location, and start monitoring every hour with full access to the history
- High-Level Overview - Get a full picture of your site's performance in one high-level overview. Data preview includes user experience metrics aligned with page screenshots.
- User Timing - Configure custom metrics, like "Time to First Tweet" or "Time to Hero Image" using User Timing API. Treo will detect them automatically and provide powerful visualization and alerts.
- Distribution View - Discover distribution of each metric. Is it a stable value? Is it unstable and possibly affected by third-party content? Do you have performance regression?
- Alerts - Set up automatic alarms to receive notifications about quality regressions. Alerts are checked with each automatic audit or using Deploy API.
Treo Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Treo?
See all alternatives
New Relic is the all-in-one web application performance tool that lets you see performance from the end user experience, through servers, and down to the line of application code.
Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Start monitoring in minutes with Datadog!
Librato provides a complete solution for monitoring and understanding the metrics that impact your business at all levels of the stack. We provide everything you need to visualize, analyze, and actively alert on the metrics that matter to you.
Skylight is a smart profiler for your Rails apps that visualizes request performance across all of your servers.
AppDynamics develops application performance management (APM) solutions that deliver problem resolution for highly distributed applications through transaction flow monitoring and deep diagnostics.
- No public GitHub repository available -