What is WalkMe?
WalkMe enables website owners and app developers to easily create multiple interactive on-screen Walk-Thru’s that help users to quickly and easily complete even the most complex tasks.
WalkMe is a tool in the Tour Widget category of a tech stack.
Who uses WalkMe?
4 companies reportedly use WalkMe in their tech stacks, including Securly, Constant Contact, and UserVoice.
19 developers on StackShare have stated that they use WalkMe.
- Using WalkMe's advanced Editor, you can create Walk-Thrus within minutes, without any technical knowledge, all by using a simple point-and-click interface.
- WalkMe supports all major browsers.
- Welcome Screen- Customize your welcome screen to greet your user to your Walk-Thru
- Auto Start- Automatically play your Walk-Thru upon site entrance
- Redirect- Redirect your user’s browser to any URL in your website
- Skip First Step- Guide users directly to your second step, instantly
- Branched Walk-Thrus- Using the branching option, WalkMe allows you to create branched Walk-Thrus that can cover any possible business process.
- Customized Balloons and Player
- Create your Walk-Thrus in numerous languages
- Full API- WalkMe delivers a full API, which allows you to utilize your imagination. Play your Walk-Thrus using your own buttons or links.
- Balloon Position- Set your instruction balloons for your Walk-Thru in different locations on the website.
- Timing Options- Customize the amount of time you would like to delay and display your step during the Walk-Thru playback.
- Skippable- Allow your users to skip steps without harming the Walk-Thru process.
- Advanced Settings- Set your Walk-Thru to seek out specific UI elements associated with a specific step according to specific parameters.
- Step Triggers- In order to support any possible business process, the WalkMe Editor delivers a set of step triggers, which allows you to specify when a step is finished and when it is time to advance to the next step.
- Analytics- WalkMe allows you to track your Walk-Thru statistics with its Analytics platform
WalkMe Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to WalkMe?
See all alternatives
Use Pendo to create more engaging products. With absolutely no coding, understand everything your customers do in your product and use in-app messages to increase engagement.
Improve customer engagement by creating in-app experiences for user onboarding, feature activation & more without bugging your dev team.
It is an online tool, making it easy for everyone to create, update and re-use inline tutorials/walkthroughs/documentation. This tool allows users to create and edit documentation.
It is a leading digital adoption platform that helps companies provide intuitive onboarding, and effective training and support. Its contextual and personalized in-app content drives-up user productivity and engagement.
Userlane leads every user through all processes and shows them step-by-step where to click within the software in real-time, just as a GPS navigation system in cars advises drivers how to optimally reach any destination turn-by-turn.