What is Backendless?
Backendless is a tool in the Realtime Backend / API category of a tech stack.
Why developers like Backendless?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Backendless
Be the first to leave a pro
- Provides intuitive APIs for handling user registration, login and session management
- Supports object persistence with complex hierarchies
- Delivers push notifications to iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices
- Handles publish subscribe message routing
- Performs ultra fast geo queries
- Generates client-side code to get developers to start coding faster
- Backend logic can be modified with custom code
- Includes in-depth analytics
- Allows to export and import data
Backendless Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Backendless?
See all alternatives
Firebase is a cloud service designed to power real-time, collaborative applications. Simply add the Firebase library to your application to gain access to a shared data structure; any changes you make to that data are automatically synchronized with the Firebase cloud and with other clients within milliseconds.
Kinvey makes it ridiculously easy for developers to setup, use and operate a cloud backend for their mobile apps. They don't have to worry about connecting to various cloud services, setting up servers for their backend, or maintaining and scaling them.
With Parse, you can add a scalable and powerful backend in minutes and launch a full-featured app in record time without ever worrying about server management. We offer push notifications, social integration, data storage, and the ability to add rich custom logic to your app’s backend with Cloud Code.
It enables real-time bidirectional event-based communication. It works on every platform, browser or device, focusing equally on reliability and speed.
Pusher is the category leader in delightful APIs for app developers building communication and collaboration features.