Backendless vs Kinvey: What are the differences?
Backendless can be classified as a tool in the "Realtime Backend / API" category, while Kinvey is grouped under "Mobile Backend".
Some of the features offered by Backendless are:
- Provides intuitive APIs for handling user registration, login and session management
- Supports object persistence with complex hierarchies
- Delivers push notifications to iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices
On the other hand, Kinvey provides the following key features:
- User Management- Add any number of users, using the authentication systems of your choice.
- Business Logic- Kinvey's custom business logic allows you to host your code in our cloud.
- Data Storage- Instantly and securely sync data between your app and Kinvey backend.