What is Parse?
Who uses Parse?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Parse in their tech stack.
We use Parse to store all of our user data as well as our templates, files and authentication. We also use it as a push notification service.
- Store basic data types, locations, photos
- Update over the air
- Data browser lets you manage, search, and update content without writing a single line of code
- Push Console allows you to send notifications directly from the Parse web interface
- Connect your users via traditional logins or third party social networks with just a few lines of code
- Add rich, custom logic to your app’s backend without servers with Cloud Code
- Integrate with virtually any third-party service using Cloud Modules