What is Cloudinary?
Who uses Cloudinary?
Why developers like Cloudinary?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Cloudinary in their tech stack.
Uploaded files are stored in the cloud and immediately made accessible. To transform, optimize and manage images and videos.The Future of Content Delivery and Management.Optimizing Video with Cloudinary and the HTML5 videoPlayer. https://cloudinary.com Cloudinary
4 years of experience with Cloudinary for cloud-based image processing and CDN. Cloudinary
we used this as our image hosting site at talenthouse. helped the cloundinary team with the video integration as we were one of the first users. also helped patch the cloudinary scala library. Cloudinary
- Upload images to a cloud-based storage
- Upload video to cloud-based storage
- Automatic backup and revision tracking
- Many image manipulation capabilities & effects
- Smart resizing & face detection based thumbnails
- Handling PDFs, sprites, watermarks, social profile pictures
- Fast CDN delivery with advanced caching
- Automatic image optimization
- Powerful dashboard, media library and reports
- RESTful APIs, intuitive URL based transformations
- Image metadata and semantic data extraction
- Integration SDKs for web & mobile frameworks
- Custom domain (CNAME) support
- Authenticated URLs
- On-the-fly Video transcoding
- On-the-fly Video overlays