Cloudinary vs Filestack: What are the differences?
What is Cloudinary? An end-to-end image & video management solution for your web and mobile applications. Cloudinary is a cloud-based service that streamlines websites and mobile applications' entire image and video management needs - uploads, storage, administration, manipulations, and delivery.
What is Filestack? Easy, Powerful File Uploads. Filepicker helps developers connect to their users' content. Connect, Store, and Process any file from anywhere on the Internet.
Cloudinary and Filestack are primarily classified as "Image Processing and Management" and "File Uploads" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Cloudinary are:
- Upload images to a cloud-based storage
- Upload video to cloud-based storage
- Automatic backup and revision tracking
On the other hand, Filestack provides the following key features:
- Connect your app to everything from Dropbox to Gmail in just 2 lines of code and let Filepicker.io handle the mess of uploading files - we give you a clean, short URL that is easy to store and read from.
- To make it even easier to work with user content, we enable image post-processing. This way, regardless of what type of file a user uploads from the Cloud or their local device, you can be sure it's in exactly the right size. To convert an image, take the filepicker url and append /convert, along with query parameters specifying what you want to change.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Cloudinary?
What is Filestack?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions