Cloudinary vs Filestack: What are the differences?
What is Cloudinary? An end-to-end image & video management solution for your web and mobile applications. Cloudinary is a cloud-based service that streamlines websites and mobile applications' entire image and video management needs - uploads, storage, administration, manipulations, and delivery.
What is Filestack? Easy, Powerful File Uploads. Filepicker helps developers connect to their users' content. Connect, Store, and Process any file from anywhere on the Internet.
Cloudinary and Filestack are primarily classified as "Image Processing and Management" and "File Uploads" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Cloudinary are:
- Upload images to a cloud-based storage
- Upload video to cloud-based storage
- Automatic backup and revision tracking
On the other hand, Filestack provides the following key features:
- Connect your app to everything from Dropbox to Gmail in just 2 lines of code and let Filepicker.io handle the mess of uploading files - we give you a clean, short URL that is easy to store and read from.
- To make it even easier to work with user content, we enable image post-processing. This way, regardless of what type of file a user uploads from the Cloud or their local device, you can be sure it's in exactly the right size. To convert an image, take the filepicker url and append /convert, along with query parameters specifying what you want to change.
What is Cloudinary?
What is Filestack?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Cloudinary?
What are the cons of using Filestack?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
My website is https://cyberindia.in and I manage 95% of my images in cloudinary and I am happy slowly I will move all my images to cloudinary and become more happy :D . On a serious note Cloudinary Rocks ...
The art of technologies and delivering power potential with a huge flexibility makes cloudinary stand out in the crowd.
Would love to see what tech stack Filestack uses. ;-)
Uploaded files are stored in the cloud and immediately made accessible. To transform, optimize and manage images and videos.The Future of Content Delivery and Management.Optimizing Video with Cloudinary and the HTML5 videoPlayer. https://cloudinary.com
we used this as our image hosting site at talenthouse. helped the cloundinary team with the video integration as we were one of the first users. also helped patch the cloudinary scala library.
4 years of experience with Cloudinary for cloud-based image processing and CDN.