Filestack vs Uploadcare: What are the differences?
What is Filestack? Easy, Powerful File Uploads. Filepicker helps developers connect to their users' content. Connect, Store, and Process any file from anywhere on the Internet.
What is Uploadcare? File uploads, media processing, and adaptive delivery for web and mobile. Uploadcare is a complete file handling platform for online business. Receive files from you users via File Uploader or File Upload API, implement image optimization and transformations with Image CDN API, and get HIPAA-compliant storage.
Filestack and Uploadcare can be primarily classified as "File Uploads" tools.
Some of the features offered by Filestack are:
- Connect your app to everything from Dropbox to Gmail in just 2 lines of code and let Filepicker.io handle the mess of uploading files - we give you a clean, short URL that is easy to store and read from.
- To make it even easier to work with user content, we enable image post-processing. This way, regardless of what type of file a user uploads from the Cloud or their local device, you can be sure it's in exactly the right size. To convert an image, take the filepicker url and append /convert, along with query parameters specifying what you want to change.
On the other hand, Uploadcare provides the following key features:
- Stores files in Uploadcare Storage or connects to your AWS S3 buckets
- Delivers content in an instant across 5 continents with Uploadcare CDN
- Takes minutes to integrate thanks to series of guides for most popular Web platforms, programming languages, and frameworks
What is Filestack?
What is Uploadcare?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Filestack?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Would love to see what tech stack Filestack uses. ;-)