What is Checkly?
Checkly provides a better way to monitor your API endpoints and browser click flows from a single, simple dashboard. Built for dev & ops teams.
Checkly is a tool in the API Tools category of a tech stack.
Who uses Checkly?
Pros of Checkly
Be the first to leave a pro
- API monitoring
- Full HTTP request editor for headers, params, body etc
- Environment variables, encrypted for secrets
- Basic Auth, OAuth 1.0, OAuth 2.0, HMAC support
- Pre and post request scripting
- Full request history
- Site transaction monitoring
- Full scripting support with Puppeteer
- Runs in actual Chrome browsers in the cloud
- Take screenshots and asserts page items
- Email, Slack, Webhooks, Pagerduty and SMS notifcations
- Prometheus exporting
- Triggers checks from CI/CD
- SSL certificate expiry checks
- Public dashboard with custom CNAME domain
Checkly Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Checkly?
See all alternatives
It is the only complete API development environment, used by nearly five million developers and more than 100,000 companies worldwide.
Amazon API Gateway
Amazon API Gateway handles all the tasks involved in accepting and processing up to hundreds of thousands of concurrent API calls, including traffic management, authorization and access control, monitoring, and API version management.
Insomnia REST Client
Insomnia is a powerful REST API Client with cookie management, environment variables, code generation, and authentication for Mac, Window, and Linux.
Paw is a full-featured and beautifully designed Mac app that makes interaction with REST services delightful. Either you are an API maker or consumer, Paw helps you build HTTP requests, inspect the server's response and even generate client code.
Keep tabs on all aspects of your API's performance with uptime monitoring, integration testing, logging and real-time monitoring.