What is Checkly?
Checkly is a tool in the Website Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Checkly is an open source tool with GitHub stars and GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Checkly's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Checkly?
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Checkly.
GitHub, Node.js, Slack, GitLab, and Terraform are some of the popular tools that integrate with Checkly. Here's a list of all 16 tools that integrate with Checkly.
- Deep & flexible uptime and performance monitoring for API's and Web Apps
- Full HTTP request editor for headers, params, body etc
- Environment variables, encrypted for secrets
- Basic Auth, OAuth 1.0, OAuth 2.0, HMAC support
- Flexible Node.js based setup & teardown scripts
- Site transaction monitoring - full scripting support with Puppeteer & Playwright
- Runs in actual Chrome browsers in the cloud
- Take screenshots and asserts page items
- Email, Slack, Webhooks, Pagerduty, OpsGenie, Discord and SMS notifcations
- Prometheus exporting
- Triggers checks from CI/CD
- SSL certificate expiry checks
- Public dashboards with custom CNAME domain
Checkly Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Checkly?
See all alternatives
It is the only complete API development environment, used by nearly five million developers and more than 100,000 companies worldwide.
New Relic is the all-in-one web application performance tool that lets you see performance from the end user experience, through servers, and down to the line of application code.
Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Start monitoring in minutes with Datadog!
Pingdom is an uptime monitoring service. When problems happen with a site that Pingdom monitors, it immediately alerts the owner so the problem can be taken care of.
Amazon API Gateway
Amazon API Gateway handles all the tasks involved in accepting and processing up to hundreds of thousands of concurrent API calls, including traffic management, authorization and access control, monitoring, and API version management.