What is Codebrag?
Codebrag saves you time with well‑organized and enjoyable code reviews. A simple dashboard combined with a game‑like experience brings fun to the process and makes it work for your team. Codebrag gamifies the experience with achievements, leader boards, gravatars and 'Likes' for the code. Codebrag is built by developers with over 10 years experience in programming, working on projects all over the world. It is developed with passion answering a real need to make code reviews an easier and more pleasant experience.
Codebrag is a tool in the Code Review category of a tech stack.
Who uses Codebrag?
6 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Codebrag.
Pros of Codebrag
Simple, SVN support, easy install and free
- Easily manage all commits and comments in one place
- Track your tasks with a simple To‑Do list
- Allow great code to be praised and have fun while doing reviews.
- Transparent diffs in the same window, in-line comments, perfect keyboard navigation – we’ve done everything to make it light and seamless
- No more e-mails with comments on comments, with Codebrag it’s simple: everything is in one place – you see commits, comments and diffs all in one place
- Codebrag offers full IDE integration, but it can also be installed locally. All the changes and comments appear in your SCM.
Codebrag Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Codebrag?
See all alternatives
Prettier is an opinionated code formatter. It enforces a consistent style by parsing your code and re-printing it with its own rules that take the maximum line length into account, wrapping code when necessary.
SonarQube provides an overview of the overall health of your source code and even more importantly, it highlights issues found on new code. With a Quality Gate set on your project, you will simply fix the Leak and start mechanically improving.
An extensible static analysis tool that checks TypeScript code for readability, maintainability, and functionality errors. It is widely supported across modern editors & build systems and can be customized with your own lint rules, configurations, and formatters.
RuboCop is a Ruby static code analyzer. Out of the box it will enforce many of the guidelines outlined in the community Ruby Style Guide.