What is Duet?
Duet is an intuitive project management app created specifically for freelancers and small businesses. Duet does not have a monthly fee. Instead, it is available for a one time fee of $49
Duet is a tool in the Project Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Duet?
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Duet.
Pros of Duet
Be the first to leave a pro
- Tasks Management - Flexible task management allows you to create, assign, comment, and attach files to tasks. Drag and drop reordering. Multiple filter options and search. Integrated task timer.
- File Management - File gallery displays a preview of each file, helping you quickly identify the one you’re looking for.
- Visual Invoice Builder - Drag and drop tasks into the invoice builder to quickly create invoices. If the task has a time entry associated, it is automatically added to the invoice.
- Messaging - Integrated messaging helps you keep your entire team on the same page and communicate important information to your clients.
- Payments - Allow your clients to submit payments using Paypal or Stripe. Your choice.
- Reporting - The reporting tab lets you see how your business is doing month to month. It helps you keep track of: revenue, outstanding invoices, revenue per client, revenue for the current year, and a list of payments.
- Activity Stream - Keeps track of everything that has happened in a project, from file uploads to task status changes.
- Project Calendar - The calendar displays an overview of everything that needs to be done for your week or month.
- Translate to any language - Easily translated using the included language file.
Duet Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Duet?
See all alternatives
Duo is a next-generation package manager that blends the best ideas from Component, Browserify and Go to make organizing and writing front-end code quick and painless.
Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
Capture the knowledge that's too often lost in email inboxes and shared network drives in Confluence instead – where it's easy to find, use, and update.
Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work. From tasks and projects to conversations and dashboards, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish--and get results. Available at asana.com and on iOS & Android.
Azure DevOps provides unlimited private Git hosting, cloud build for continuous integration, agile planning, and release management for continuous delivery to the cloud and on-premises. Includes broad IDE support.