GenieDB’s DBaaS uses multi-master replication and multi-regional distribution on multiple cloud infrastructures (Amazon AWS, IBM Softlayer, DigitalOcean, Rackspace Cloud, and Google Cloud) to help reduce latency, eliminate downtime, and easily scale your database.
- Multi-master replication with auto-conflict resolution
- Geo-distribution across multiple regions and cloud providers using eventual consistency model with geo-compliance
- Auto-recovery and healing with re-synchronization
- Data security using industry standard SSL encryption and firewall
- Elastic scaling by adding new nodes/clusters or by increasing capacity on existing servers
- Rapid database provisioning across multiple cloud providers and regions
- Easy MySQL migration that supports MySQL dump