What is Lucidpress?
It is a web-based layout and design application used by businesses, schools, and individuals to create engaging and attractive visual communication, right in a web browser. It offers real-time collaboration, an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, and polished views for print and digital publishing.
Lucidpress is a tool in the Graphic Design category of a tech stack.
Who uses Lucidpress?
- Robust library of print and digital templates
- Drag and drop text, images, image galleries, and video
- Integration with Google Drive, YouTube, Dropbox, Flickr, and Facebook
- Publish digitally via a customized link
- Print a PDF or export as PNG / JPG
- Real time collaboration
- Document presence and group chat
- Object-specific commenting
- InDesign import
- All data transferred using SSL with AES-256 bit encryption
- Hourly backups stored across multiple data centers
Lucidpress Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Lucidpress?
See all alternatives
Solution for visual communication. Create online flowcharts, diagrams, UML sketches, and ER models.
It allows you to securely share business-critical documents with ease. Track, optimize, and control documents.
Easily create complex shapes with our state-of-the-art vector boolean operations and take advantage of our extensive layer styles.
It is the best in the world of graphic design and image processing software that will realize any of your ideas. Create and enhance photos, illustrations and 3D graphic objects.
Figma is the first interface design tool with real-time collaboration. It keeps everyone on the same page. Focus on the work instead of fighting your tools.