What is Material?
Express your creativity with Material, an animation and graphics framework for Google's Material Design and Apple's Flat UI in Swift.
Material is a tool in the Mobile Prototyping & Interaction Design Tools category of a tech stack.
Material is an open source tool with 11K GitHub stars and 1.2K GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Material's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Material?
13 companies reportedly use Material in their tech stacks, including Pardel, Realize, and Contratobook.
25 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Material.
Why developers like Material?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Material
Be the first to leave a pro
- Fully Configurable UI Components
- Grid System For Complex UIs
- Layout Library To Simplify AutoLayout
- Base Material Layers & Material Views To Create New UI Components
- Side Navigation View Controller
- Navigation Bar View & Controller
- Search Bar View
- Material Buttons
- Material Switch
- Material Card Views
- Menu Toolset To Create Animated Menus
- Camera / Video Extension With Extensive Functionality
- Animation Extension To Create Intricate Animations
- Complete Material Color Library
- Example Projects
Material Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Material?
See all alternatives
Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
Material Design is a unified system that combines theory, resources, and tools for crafting digital experiences.
A CSS Framework based on material design.
Lottie is a mobile library for Android and iOS that parses Adobe After Effects animations exported as json with Bodymovin and renders them natively on mobile!