What is Mobsted?
It is SaaS platform to visually build and run PWA apps for Android, iOS and messenger bots. It allows building multichannel PWA applications that require 5 times less resources and achieve 10 times higher install and usage rate.
Mobsted is a tool in the Private SaaS as a Service category of a tech stack.
Why developers like Mobsted?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Mobsted
Be the first to leave a pro
- Visual front-end tools, to create and modify functions and design of an app (cutting programmer's man hours)
- Automatic back-end data structuring and codeless tools to make all the changes
- Codeless mobile app automation and tools to generate data about anything your users do
- Users roles & permissions for end users,app making, or accessing data generated in it
- Works as SaaS in our secure cloud with servers choice on all continents and can support businesses at scale
- Has REST API, which supports most types of APIs and has a built-in reusable API operations maker
Mobsted Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Mobsted?
Replicated wraps your containerized cloud application with enterprise-grade features and deploys it behind your customer's firewall, into a corporate data center or into the private cloud.
Gravitational builds open source solutions to deliver and run cloud native applications in on-prem environments where compliance matters.