What is Morris App?
It makes team, and client, web based feedback simple by creating a data-driven tasks for straightforward communication. Why complicate the process? Wrap up your website with a smarter feedback platform, that not only visually tracks tasks but creates a digital roadmap.
Morris App is a tool in the User Feedback as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Morris App?
Morris App's Features
- TASK TYPES: Morris comes complete with 3 different task types (content, layout, and issue) so the proper members of your team can be signaled to resolve tasks quickly.
- SCREENSHOTS: A screenshot is created for every task submitted as well as every task resolved. This enables your team to not only quickly understand feedback, but review changes that are made.
- COMMENTS: Morris serves as an communication platform between you and your clients that captures all feedback in one place so it can be easily referenced later.
- NOTIFICATIONS: Morris' real time notification system will keep your team effortlessly up-to-date on your client's feedback and requests. Notifications can be received in app or via email per user preference.
- STATS: Morris records an environmental snapshot for each task created so your team has the all data they need to rapidly address client feedback
Morris App Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Morris App?
See all alternatives
Inspectlet records videos of your visitors as they use your site, allowing you to see everything they do. See every mouse movement, scroll, click, and keypress on your site. You never need to wonder how visitors are using your site again.
FullStory’s unmatched analytics engine automatically indexes every digital interaction with your site or app and empowers teams to measure, validate, and act on each experience at scale.
LogRocket helps product teams build better experiences for their users. By recording videos of user sessions along with logs and network data, LogRocket surfaces UX problems and reveals the root cause of every bug.
UserTesting provides on-demand usability testing. You create the test and we’ll get the testers. We let you “look over the shoulder” of your target audience while they use your website, so you can see and hear where users get stuck and why they leave.
It collects user feedback and improve your websites, apps and emails with Usabilla's Voice of Customer Solutions.
No related comparisons found