What is n:point?
JSON storage bins that won't break your app. Set up a lightweight JSON endpoint in seconds, then add a schema to edit your data safely at any time.
n:point is a tool in the API Tools category of a tech stack.
n:point is an open source tool with 63 GitHub stars and 3 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to n:point's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses n:point?
Why developers like n:point?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use n:point
Be the first to leave a pro
- Schema validation - Add JSON Schema to enforce the structure of your data
- Schema and data locking - Once you're confident that your schema or data won't change, lock them down so your app will never break
- Sub-property access - If you just need a piece of your JSON data, you can add property keys or array indexes to your API URL (Example: api.npoint.io/features/0/description)
- Protected editing - Once you're logged in, all JSON bins you create are associated with your account so only you can edit the data
- CORS support - Sets the header Access-Control-Allow-Origin: * in API responses, so you can access the API from anywhere
n:point Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to n:point?
See all alternatives
It is the only complete API development environment, used by nearly five million developers and more than 100,000 companies worldwide.
Amazon API Gateway
Amazon API Gateway handles all the tasks involved in accepting and processing up to hundreds of thousands of concurrent API calls, including traffic management, authorization and access control, monitoring, and API version management.
Insomnia REST Client
Insomnia is a powerful REST API Client with cookie management, environment variables, code generation, and authentication for Mac, Window, and Linux.
Paw is a full-featured and beautifully designed Mac app that makes interaction with REST services delightful. Either you are an API maker or consumer, Paw helps you build HTTP requests, inspect the server's response and even generate client code.
Keep tabs on all aspects of your API's performance with uptime monitoring, integration testing, logging and real-time monitoring.