What is Pagedraw?
A WYSIWYG editor that generates code for your presentational React components.
Pagedraw is a tool in the Mockups to Code as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Pagedraw?
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Pagedraw.
Pros of Pagedraw
Translates visual design to code
Creates React Components
Import generated code
- Built for developers
- Import the generated code, don't edit it
- Use Pagedraw components in your existing React app
- Use handwritten React components in any Pagedraw project
- No libraries required, just one line of code
- Translates visual design to code
- Responsive layouts
- Reflows correctly with dynamic data
- Works with the tools designers already love
- CLI that syncs with Git
- Generates semantic flexbox mode
- Code with position: absolute all over
Pagedraw Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Pagedraw?
Anima transforms designs into workable developer-friendly React code, helping designers and developers to work more efficiently by improving collaboration and minimizing grunt work.
Turn your Sketch files into a fully responsive website automatically. Built with artificial intelligence and human touch. Simply upload a Sketch file and we'll automatically generate the front-end code for you.